Jeremy Simmons, Founder and Chief Executive, ASIERUS Inc
- At the confluence – Best of both worlds
- Managed services
- Traditional pros and cons
- Perfect fit – solves cons, enhances pros
- Transforms IT delivery as we know it today
- Virtualizaiton breakthrough: End-to-end Virtual IT
- The easy stuff: servers, databases
- The hard stuff: desktops, security, storage, network infrastructure
- The formerly impossible stuff: anywhere access
- Completing the picture: virtualized support
- Getting there in the real world
- Migration options and pointers
- Transforming IT – Personal strategies for IT pros
- A few examples
- Why the boss cares
- Compelling business benefits
This presentation overviews a dramatic new breakthrough in computer virtualization: complete, or end-to-end IT virtualization. This cutting edge solution, which is now available for delivery, is covered in some depth, including each of the key components that constitute a completely virtualized environment.
Also included is a discussion of the converging worlds of managed services and complete IT virtualization, and how they are dramatically transforming the IT department as we know it today – particularly for small and medium-size businesses. Strategies for IT professionals to maximize their opportunities in this changing environment are provided.
Participants will come away from this session with a better understanding of the latest technologies available in IT virtualization, how they will impact and benefit their companies, and how IT pros can personally ride this wave to their advantage.